Thursday 16 March 2017

Got the Gear!

Last week I spotted an advert on Facebook for a sports-wear brand called Tikiboo who were advertising Mr Men and Little Miss printed running tights and capris. I commented on the advert pointing out that as I was running the London Marathon for Children with Cancer UK who use 'Team Mr Men and Little Miss' for their sports events, I would clearly neeeeeeed some of these legging to run in.

A very lovely friend suggested that she and her daughter, my Goddaughter, buy some for me so that I could have a 'Goddaughter Hug' for my legs on the big day. She was true to her word, and these fabulous running capris arrived today. Here I am modelling them (I think this pose is far more realistic than the models on the Tikiboo site.....) along with my CwC vest top. Not the best photo but in my defense I was just home from Pilates and also very very excited to grab a pic and send it to my friend.

So, I now have all the gear - I just hope that on the day I have some idea, too!


Little Miss Fun legs
I was tempted to test them this morning but will save them for a longer run. It was suprisingly cold again today and I struggled round my 7 miles this morning, but the sun coming up as I ran due East was pretty wonderful to see.

Hello Sunshine

6am Club

There are just five weeks to go now; please do sponsor me if you have not yet managed it. Thank you, lovely people!


No comments:

Post a Comment