Monday 5 December 2016

The BFG!

This evening I ran my first fundraising event beyond persuading people to sponsor me online. We made use of the excellent facilities at my place of work to run my regular Film Club event, and this time encouraged attendees to make a donation or sponsor me as part of the fundraising for Children with Cancer UK.

It went really well- we had a great turn out this time AND I raised £115 too! I'm so pleased, not only was it a fun way to spend an evening (it is a really good film and I can recommend it highly), it also made a huge step towards my £2000 goal. 

Massive thank you's to all who came along to support the event! 

The BFG


Inside the auditorium at the end of the film
If you would like to sponsor me and help raise funds, here is the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment